About Clarion Hotel Sense
It is newly built in the best possible city location, 9 storeys high, 4 stars, ultramodern and all the things that are fun to talk about. But not just that. Our goal is to catch the best possible meetings. With an eye for people, the environment and opportunities.
- Newly built, ultramodern, 9 storeys, 4 stars
- International character and atmosphere with an environmental focus
- Restaurant and Sky Bar with panoramic views
- Five categories of rooms, disabled-friendly options
- Environmental classification ‘Gold’
- Best possible city location
- For conferences, business trips, pleasure trips, socialising, relaxation
- Lobby bar with live music in the evenings
- Unique photo art as standard in all rooms
- Conference capacity for 800 guests at one time
- Spa, gym, pool, all-seasons sauna, relaxation area
Clarion loves a good history
Modern Luleå began to take shape with the arrival of the Iron Ore Line in 1888. The suburbs grew and a flourishing industrial city was founded. In the 40s, a budding garrison city and in the 50s shopping – Sweden’s first indoor shopping centre. Sweden’s northernmost university was built and the city’s proud supermen continue to write hockey history to the present day. Kulturens Hus (culture centre) becomes a new landmark and, finally: Clarion Hotel Sense lines up nine new storeys with ideas and promises of an even more exciting future.
The strength is in the origins
Clarion Hotel Sense in Luleå takes inspiration from the four seasons, nature and the local cultural heritage. From the north wind and northern lights. From spring floods, rime frost and the mighty midnight sun. From history sprung from what makes the region unique: genuine Norrbotten.
A warm welcome to a first-class experience